Cinco By The Bay will celebrate Mexican heritage and culture with a day of festivities featuring Mexican cuisine, Agave spirits, music, entertainment, arts and culture – all surrounded by the stunning San Diego Bay at the Embarcadero Marina Park South on Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 12 Noon to 5pm.
Music & Entertainment Stage:
Experience the sights and sounds of authentic Mexican music, dancers, Mariachi bands and performers throughout the day. We're please to announce that Mariachi Diamante will be performing throughout the day as well as Way Cool Jr.
- Mariachi and Ballet Folkloriko performers interested in performing at Cinco By The Bay may CONTACT US here.
Street Food Market:
All your favorite Mexican food delights and delicacies are abound at the Street Food Market. Find your favorite and munch away.
- “En Fuego!” The Essential Mexican Chiles and Their Heat
- The Art of Salsa: The Key Elements to an Exceptional Salsa
- The Tortilla: Foundation of Mexican Cuisine
- The Essential Taco: The Five Tacos Every Mexican Foodie Should Know How to Cook
- Mole Masters: The Secrets to Making Mole
NOTE: Restaurant and food vendors interested in preparing and selling food at Cinco By The Bay can complete and submit the FOOD VENDOR application.
Take in the view as you enjoy an Agave craft cocktail, or sip and savor a Tequila flight of the four varietals: blanco, reposado, anejo, and extra anejo. Brand and industry experts will be on-hand to discuss their libations and concoctions. Learn more about Tequila Town activities and our Spirits Sponsors, including: Monte Alban 100% Agave Tequila; Baja Brewing - the original craft beer of Cabo; Tequila Revolucion; Casa Noble, Codigo 1350 Tequila; Pasote Tequila; Mezcal Animas; and Bozal Mezcal.
Mexican Cuisine & Agave Spirits Demo Stage:
Foodie fun prevails from the demo stage with chefs and Agave spirit experts talking about their passion.
Live Mexican Art Show:
The canvas comes alive as artists recreate famous works of Mexican art and create their own personal masterpieces on large scale formats live during the event.
NOTE: Artists interested in participating in Cinco By The Bay may CONTACT US here.
Kiosks and video boards displayed throughout the venue feature fascinating facts and information about Mexico, its history, culture and famous figures.
Festive and fun interactive photo ops will line the paths throughout the venue.
MANA de San Diego is the official beneficiary of Cinco By The Bay. MANA de San Diego works to empower Latinas through education, leadership development, community service and advocacy.
Guests must be 21 or older to attend this event.
- General Admission - we have partnered with Groupon for a special discount ticket available HERE.
- A limited number of VIP Tickets are available at $75. VIP Guests will enjoy an exclusive lounge area in a shaded waterfront setting, catered food, and their own private bar where they can redeem their two drink tickets. Our VIP sponsor is Casa Noble Tequila.
Cinco By The Bay is produced by iHeartMedia of San Diego radio stations: 101.5 KGB, Channel 93.3, Rock 105.3, Star 94.1, JAM'N 95.7, NewsRadio KOGO, and XTRA Sports 1360 AM. The event is sponsored in part by Metro PCS.