If you are bored at home and you like to cook, I will be posting Ohrnberger approved recipes and videos!
Fried Cauliflower + Buffalo Sauce Recipe
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 Box Triscuits <or> 3 cups Bread Crumbs
4 cups Canola Oil
2 Tbsp Milk
**Salt/Pepper to your taste
1/4 cup Hot Sauce
2 Tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp White Vinegar
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
**Salt to your taste
- Put oil in a large pot and set on medium heat.
- Set aside a bowl with bread crumbs, or put Triscuits in a food processor and set aside Triscuit crumbs (add salt/pepper to your taste).
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl until combined and set aside.
- Cut Cauliflower into small florets and place in large bowl.
- Pour egg/milk combination into large bowl with Cauliflower and coat all of the florets.
- Coat each floret evenly with bread (or Triscuits) crumbs
- Gently place Cauliflower florets in hot oil.
- Cook Cauliflower until golden brown and set aside.
Mix Hot Sauce, Butter, White Vinegar, Garlic Powder together in a bowl.